October 30, 2017
$2,000 “No Essay” College Scholarship
Open to all students planning on enrolling in a 2 or 4 year university in the fall. The monthly winner will be determined by random drawing. One entry per a student per a month.
Deadline: November 30, 2017
Burger King Scholars Program
Award ranges from $1,000 to $50,000 to offset the cost of college. Winners are selected based on their grade point average, work experience, extracurricular activities and/or community service. Applicants must have a 2.5 GPA and plan to enroll in a 2 or 4 year university.
Deadline: Dec 15, 2017
RMHC National Scholarship
Four possible scholarships: Scholars, Asia, African-American Future Achievers, Hacer. Must be HS senior, attending a 2 or 4 year university, US resident, have a cumulative 2.7 GPA.
Deadline: January 18, 2018
$20,000 Foot Locker Scholar Athlete Scholarship
Honors Scholar Athletes for demonstrating excellence in their school, teams, and communities. Be an entering freshmen in the fall of 2015, currently involved in HS sports, minimum GPA of 3.0.
Deadline: December 15, 2017
Take a quiz, show us what you know, win scholarships. No essay, no applications, and no GPA requirements. Must be US HS student, awards vary from $250 t0 $2,500.
Deadline: On going
- Seniors graduating from a Chicago Public High School-Magnet School or Magnet Program in 2018. In any of Senn’s Fine Arts programs
- Click HERE for all qualifying schools and programs
- Graduate with a 3.5 unweighted GPA or above
- Accepted to a technical, community, or four-year college/university
- Available to receive recognition of the scholarship award during the MSA conference in Chicago, April 2018
- Due to Magnet Schools of America’s status as a non-profit organization only students with a social security number are eligible to apply for this scholarship
Apply: See Ms. Boatman or your Fine Arts teacher
Due: January 31, 2018
Frederick J. Krause Scholarship on Health and Disability
November 15, 2017
- Scholarship Description
- The AAHD Frederick J. Krause Scholarship on Health and Disability is awarded annually to a deserving student with a disability who is pursuing undergraduate/graduate studies (must be at least enrolled as a junior in college) in an accredited university who is pursuing studies related to the health and disability, to include, but not limited to public health, health promotion, disability studies, disability research, rehabilitation engineering, audiology, disability policy, special education and majors that will impact quality of life of persons with disabilities. For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.
- Scholarship Committee
- 110 N. Washington Street
- Suite 328-J
- Rockville, MD 20850
Because I Love You Scholarship Slam
November 7, 2017
- Scholarship Description