Parent Advisory Council (PAC)
COVID-19 Vaccination Resources
Chairperson, Jenny Croitoru
Outreach Coordinator, Bridget Yzette Harris
Secretary, Karen McManus
Starting on May 18, 2021, PAC meetings will use the following Google Meet link: meet.google.com/rif-mjeo-foq
Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 6:00 p.m.
Annual Title I Informational Meeting Notice & Agenda
Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 6:30 p.m.
PAC Organizational Meeting Notice & Agenda
Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, December 15, 2020 - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, January 19, 2021 - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, February 16, 2021 - 6:00 p.m.
Presentation from Senn's Culture & Climate Team: Parenting Anxious Teens
Tuesday, March 16, 2021 - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, April 20, 2021 - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, May 18, 2021 - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, June 15, 2021 - 6:00 p.m.
What does the PAC "do"?
- The PAC advocates for parents and their interests in the school.
- The PAC manages the money given through Title I (1% of Title I budget), which comes from the Every Student Succeeds Act.
- The PAC uses this money to help parents help students succeed. Examples include:
- Parent Training (to increase capacity to support child’s learning)
- Childcare Or Travel Reimbursement
- Parent-dedicated furniture or equipment (copier, printer, tables, chairs, storage, translation devices)
- Parent Conferences (connected to classroom)
- Field Trips directly connected to classroom curriculum
- ESL classes
- SEL (Socio-Emotional Learning) workshops (related to student learning)
- Books & Materials (in compliance) Read along books,
English Language Resources for Parents
Aspen Parent Portal Resources
Maintaining Healthy and Productive Routines During COVID-19