Dear Amundsen High School Driver Education Student:
I would like to update you about CPS protocols around Driver Education. Due to the pandemic, it is imperative that all safety guidelines are followed and the appropriate paperwork is completed prior to your arrival at assigned traffic dates.
Day of Traffic:
- Complete ONLINE prior to arrival:
- CPS Health Screener (completed prior to every traffic session).
- Arrive on time and have your temperature checked by Driver Education staff.
- Mask/Face covering must be worn by all students and staff at ALL TIMES. No exceptions!
- Present the appropriate paperwork at first traffic:
STEPS #1-4 MUST BE COMPLETED OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN TRAFFIC AND WILL BE SENT HOME.
- Participate in traffic and follow all safety guidelines.
- Exit/picked up on https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qxo2j3SZV-hjLcMaTS9cVS7ApD7ed0_PmhFPE5OJ7CU/edit?usp=sharing me at the end of your session.
- Dress appropriately as all windows will be done while driving. You are not allowed to come inside the trailer.
Please email me if you have any questions or
Director of Amundsen Driver Education