Good Afternoon Senn High School *Alumni *Class of 2020!
I hope all of you are staying safe and healthy now that we are in Phase IV of the Illinois Covid-19 re-entry plan. It was so good to see so many of you in June as we celebrated your graduation and I look forward to one last opportunity for us to officially say good-bye when you come to pick up your diplomas. Please see below for information:
Class of 2020 Diploma and Yearbook Pick-Up
Thursday, July 9 and Friday, July 10
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
*Please wear a mask
*If you are not feeling well or need a different time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
Students are to pay school fees in order to receive an official transcript.
Fees can be paid the following ways:
- In ASPEN Parent Portal – aspen.cps.edu
- Click the "3-line menu bar" icon at the top left-hand side of the HOME screen
- Click Fees
- Click Pay Online
- Through the e-pay website
- Go to www.sennhs.org
- Click Online Payments on the homepage
- Click Make a One Time Payment
- Enter the required information and the amount you would like to pay in the Previous Outstanding Balance section.
*NOTE: A 2.25% per transaction convenience fee will apply when paying online.
If you are unable to pay all of the outstanding at one time consider breaking into smaller payments. Below are some suggestions.
- Pay 25% on June 15, July 1, July 15, and August 1
- Pay 50% on July 1 and August 1
I look forward to seeing many of you later this week. As always, reach out with any questions or concerns.