Parent Advisory Council (PAC)
Upcoming PAC Senn Community Sessions--
Please see all materials and agendas in this folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XYGYv6frgcYAeiUj-mdDbxFKKrG07KCh
What does the PAC "do"?
- The PAC advocates for parents and their interests in the school.
- The PAC manages the money given through Title I (1% of Title I budget), which comes from the Every Student Succeeds Act.
- The PAC uses this money to help parents help students succeed. Examples include:
- Parent Training (to increase capacity to support child’s learning)
- Childcare Or Travel Reimbursement
- Parent-dedicated furniture or equipment (copier, printer, tables, chairs, storage, translation devices)
- Parent Conferences (connected to classroom)
- Field Trips directly connected to classroom curriculum
- ESL classes
- SEL (Socio-Emotional Learning) workshops (related to student learning)
- Books & Materials (in compliance) Read along books,
English Language Resources for Parents
Aspen Parent Portal Resources
Maintaining Healthy and Productive Routines During COVID-19