SennConnects & Summer 2020 opportunities
SennConnects* is a 3-week program designed for incoming 9th graders to ensure a smooth transition to high school. We encourage participation for every student who is able to attend.
The program includes the following:
- Fun opportunities to get to know your classmates and teachers
- A scavenger hunt to promote familiarity with Senn's campus
- Team-building activities
- Transition to High School counseling sessions
- Project-based learning opportunities to prepare you for Senn's MYP curriculum
- A service-learning project (so you can fulfill one of these graduation requirements right away!)
*Program availability is pending developments in the COVID-19 outbreak response. Dates and other details will be announced as they become available.
Questions can be directed to Ms. Medellin at firstname.lastname@example.org.