IB Career-Related Programme (IBCP)
IB Career-related Programme
Senn High School is a candidate school* for the International Baccalaureate (IB) Career-related Programme and pursuing authorization as an IB World School. IB World Schools share a common philosophy—a commitment to improve the teaching and learning of a diverse and inclusive community of students by delivering challenging, high quality programmes of international education that share a powerful vision.**
The IB Career-related Programme (CP) is a comprehensive course of study for 11th and 12th grade students.
In addition to fulfilling standard graduation requirements, CP candidates are required to complete the following in 11th and 12th grades:
- A minimum of 2 IB Diploma courses
- A career-related study course
- A unique program course called Ethics and Professional Skills
- A Reflective Project (related to the chosen career-related study)
- A Language Development portfolio (for a World Language other than English)
- Service Learning
Senn offers students who major in Computer Science, Health Science, or Journalism an opportunity to pursue the IB Career-related Certificate.
HERE is a link to a recording of an IBCP Information Session for parents and students.